Bradley Park is a modern Community Centre, sports and 16 acre recreation ground in the centre of Bradley, Huddersfield. Bradley Park, all the outside space, land and buildings are privately owned and run by Friends of Bradley Park volunteer group (a UK Registered Charity). We are always on the look out for new members and volunteers to help run the park and buildings, make decisions and develop the park into a thriving community facility.
Bradley Park Community Centre:
A large purpose built highly flexible venue perfect for private functions, children's parties, exhibitions, community events, meetings, classes and sports and exercise groups.
- A large air conditioned village Hall and kitchen.
- Car park
- Separate Boardroom/Meeting/Activity Room for up to 20 people (tbc)
- Disabled toilets and full disabled access .
- Modern fire alarm
- Home and away changing rooms (plus officials/referees office), toilets and disabled facilities.
- Patio doors opening onto scenic views and 17 acre recreation ground
- Frequent bus service from Huddersfield
- The perfect place right in the heart of Bradley for your private party event or community organisation.
Sports Facilities: 17 acre grassed area including:
- 3 x full size adult sports pitches
- 1 x 5-a-side (kick about) pitch
- Brand new purpose built - separate home, away and match officials changing rooms with toilets
- Childrens playground
- Small skate park
- Car park for around 20 cars
Location: Bradley Park is located in the centre of the densely populated neighbourhood of Bradley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Our postcode is HD2 1RS
- 5 minutes from J24 of the M62 and
- high frequency 328 bus service from Huddersfield station and town centre.
- Main line rail services from Huddersfield, local services from Deighton and Mirfield