Now that community centres can re-open again Friends of Bradley Park want to re-open the new community centre in a safe and sustainable COVID secure way. We will provide new information in due course. Please contact us or submit a booking request for more information about any event you are looking to hold at Bradley Park.
Bradley Park is a modern Community Centre, sports and 16 acre recreation ground in the centre of Bradley, Huddersfield. Bradley Park land and buildings are owned and run by Friends of Bradley Park volunteer group following an assets transfer in 2017 . Friends of Bradley Park is a UK Registered Charity. We are always on the look out for new members and volunteers to help run the park and buildings, make decisions and develop the park into a thriving community space.
Bradley Park Community Centre:
A large purpose built highly flexible venue perfect for private functions, children's parties, exhibitions, community events, meetings, classes and sports and exercise groups.
- A large air conditioned village Hall and kitchen.
- Car park
- Separate Boardroom/Meeting/Activity Room for up to 20 people (tbc)
- Disabled toilets and full disabled access .
- Modern fire alarm
- Home and away changing rooms (plus officials/referees office), toilets and disabled facilities.
- Patio doors opening onto scenic views and 17 acre recreation ground
- Frequent bus service from Huddersfield
- The perfect place right in the heart of Bradley for your private party event or community organisation.
Sports Facilities: 17 acre grassed area including:
- 3 x full size adult sports pitches
- 1 x 5-a-side (kick about) pitch
- Brand new purpose built - separate home, away and match officials changing rooms with toilets
- Childrens playground
- Small skate park
- Car park for around 20 cars
Location: Bradley Park is located in the centre of the densely populated neighbourhood of Bradley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Our postcode is HD2 1RS
- 5 minutes from J24 of the M62 and
- high frequency 328 bus service from Huddersfield station and town centre.
- Main line rail services from Huddersfield, local services from Deighton and Mirfield