Bradley Park is a large community owned and run sports and recreation ground surviving the Bradley area of Huddersfield.
Bradley Park Community Centre:
- A large air conditioned Village Hall and kitchen for around 100 people.
- Separate Boardroom/Meeting/Activity Room for up to 20 people (tbc)
- Modern disabled access and facilities
- Home and away changing rooms (plus officials/referees office), toilets and disabled facilities.
- Stunning views of West Yorkshire
- The perfect place right in the heart of Bradley for your private party event or community organisation.
Sports Facilities 17 acre grassed area including:
- 3 x full size adult sports pitches
- 1 x 5-a-side (kick about) pitch
- Brand new purpose built - separate home, away and match officials changing rooms with toilets
- Childrens playground
- Small skate park
- Car park for around 20 cars
Location: Bradley Park is located in the centre of the densely populated neighbourhood of Bradley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Our postcode is HD2 1RS
- 5 minutes from J24 of the M62 and
- high frequency 328 bus service from Huddersfield station and town centre.
- Main line rail services from Huddersfield, local services from Deighton and Mirfield