Bradley Park is a Community Centre, sports and 16 acre recreation ground in the centre of Bradley, Huddersfield.
Friends of Bradley Park (the owners) are intending to maintain the outside space for as long as possible during the lockdown as a valuable place for local people to exercise and go outside. The situation is proving difficult as income from renting the community centre, fundraising and donations has all but disappeared. We receive no regular financial help from the council or government to run and maintain Bradley Park. We hope the local community will support us by providing donations, supporting our fundraising efforts and booking the hall for when this crisis is over.
Bradley Park Community Centre:
A large purpose built highly flexible venue perfect for large private functions, children's parties, exhibitions, community events, meetings, classes and sports and exercise groups.
- A large air conditioned village Hall and kitchen.
- Car park
- Separate Boardroom/Meeting/Activity Room for up to 20 people (tbc)
- Disabled toilets and full disabled access .
- Modern fire alarm
- Home and away changing rooms (plus officials/referees office), toilets and disabled facilities.
- Patio doors opening onto scenic views and 17 acre recreation ground
- Frequent bus service from Huddersfield
- The perfect place right in the heart of Bradley for your private party event or community organisation.
Sports Facilities: 17 acre grassed area including:
- 3 x full size adult sports pitches
- 1 x 5-a-side (kick about) pitch
- Brand new purpose built - separate home, away and match officials changing rooms with toilets
- Childrens playground
- Small skate park
- Car park for around 20 cars
Location: Bradley Park is located in the centre of the densely populated neighbourhood of Bradley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Our postcode is HD2 1RS
- 5 minutes from J24 of the M62 and
- high frequency 328 bus service from Huddersfield station and town centre.
- Main line rail services from Huddersfield, local services from Deighton and Mirfield